- The YFC 2021 WORLD SCHOLARSHIP QUIZ is open to individual students of Grade 11 / Grade 12 / PUC 1 / PUC 2 / Final Year UG.
- The student must be a bonafide full time student of a school or a college.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE.
- Any number of individuals from a college / institution can participate in the quiz.
- There will be only ONE OPPORTUNITY PER student to take WSQ, in that academic year.
- All participants are required to provide valid photo ID of the institution they represent and provide any other proof that the organisers might require from the school or the college.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The organisers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event, at any time before or during the event. The organisers reserve the right to accept or reject any application to registration and / or entry to the event proceedings.
- By entering the event and / or participating in the Quiz, the attendees permit themselves to be photographed / videographed / recorded by electronic and other mediums for telecast / publication and other display usage of the organisers.
- Collection and Usage of Data. By participating in and registering for this event, you are authorising the organisers to collect and use information gathered as part of their maintenance endeavours. You also also authorising organisers or their representatives to contact you from time-to-time.
- By registering for the event, you also indicate your acceptance that the organisers can send you communication from time to time regarding the event or any other initiatives by the organisers.
- Prizes once awarded will be final and there would be no exchange/substitution of the prizes to the winners. All tax liabilities wherever applicable, will be the responsibility of the recipients of the prizes.
- Neither the organisers nor the sponsors, or employees of the organisers and sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of the prize by the winner.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the organisers may substitute the prize at their discretion.
- If any contestant has any questions or suggestions about the event, they are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organiser reserves the right to alter/ amend/ modify any rules of the contest at anytime without any notice whatsoever. The organiser reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this event at any time without prior notice.
- Once you register for the event you are indicating your acceptance that the decision of the organisers and quizmaster/s will be final and binding on all issues related to this quiz and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
Limitation of liability
By applying, the Applicant agrees to release and hold harmless the Organizer and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
(i) the Applicant's participation in the Contest and/or its acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Award or;
(ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment;
(iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service;
(iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion.